Friday, October 17, 2008

I Love My Life

It turns out that once the people at work get used to me, they can be friendly too. Although they do say that there're very little interactions between coworkers.

I decided I'm not gonna think that other people don't like me anymore. Most of the time I'm just being paranoid. People either don't know me well yet or are just not interested in getting to know me. But they DON"T DISLIKE me. Now I can see this. I'm so glad I do!

Anyway, I feel most comfortable around Chinese people. I'm looking to make some friends here. I know I will.

I have so much to look forward in life. I have positive people around me who care for me and give me wise advice. So much fun and other important things to look forward... I'm full of hope for the near future.

Everyone enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Lula said...

I like how you changed your way of thinking to a positive thing-good for you!

Have a great weekend!