Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Animal Cruelty

During my lunch time, I saw a homeless black dog looking for food from empty lunch boxes being left on the side of the street. Whenever and wherever I see dogs and cats, I always wanna look at them. When I took a close look, something caught my attention. Looked like a wire or something was tightly surrounding his wrist and I could see his flesh. I tried to get close to him thinking of maybe I could do something about it. He was afraid of people(naturally) and ran away.

I couldn't do something to help the dog. But I could do one thing to whoever did this to the poor helpless animal. I sentenced that person a death penalty!

I know I'm being silly(to sentence a death penalty in my mind). But this is one thing I can never tolerate. My curse to whoever did this might be meaningless, but this person will get a bad karma for his sick unforgivable behavior.

2 comments:

AikiPenguin said...

Well, the death penalty may be a little strong, but unfortunately, if it was done intentionally, you are right about that bad karma.

It is a pity to live in this world of samsara.

Miyonao said...

We've seen serial killers started out with killing small animals. Anyone can do such a thing is the most evil in the whole world.

my opinion...