Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Me

Nothing much going on today. Usually I come here to release my frustrations and all that negativities, but I had a good day today. Went out with my cousin's family (her husband and kid) to a newly built forest park nearby. While we enjoyed some fresher air and had some fun, I also got a phone call for another interview tomorrow. Then my cousin and I went shopping together. Huge shopping malls filled with shoppers. God we have too many head counts in China! Too many people everywhere in Beijing, always crowded. But it was fun. Felt like my cousin and I were getting closer to each other.

A lot of fun going on in Beijing! I'm really looking forward to enjoying all of it! Can't wait to share with you guys!!

And I'll start working very soon. Very excited, can't wait! It's almost been a year since I quit my last job... So I'm ready to work hard. I'm sure it won't be easy, and I'll get frustrated and pressured just like all the jobs I'd done. But I'll try my best to work things out. We'll see what happens.

To everyone who's reading this right now, I wish happiness in your life too. Don't let one bad day ruin your mood. Never forget that another beautiful day will for sure to come. Open your heart and your arms, welcome all the goodness of life coming upon you...

4 comments:

Lula said...

It sounds like things are going well for you!

Thank you for the happy thoughts-I wish nothing but the best for you as well.

Miyonao said...

(*^__^*) Xiexie...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the happy thoughts. Also, thanks for coming by my blog. You'll have to post a picture of your Bichonpoo (no eyeglasses required, of course).

Miyonao said...

My pleasure. You have a blog with the most fun I've ever seen! I love it! The video of him in the car being afraid of a bee made me laugh so much. Looking forward to more of Mushu's posts. He's so adorable. I'm sure he enjoys writing it.(^-^) He does an excellent job too.

As for my Bichonpoo, maybe she'll like to have her own blog someday too. We'll see.