Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Interview

It was a beautiful day since early this morning. You could even see blue sky through those clouds that never go away from Beijing's skyline. I didn't expect to see a blue sky in Beijing, so I was kind of excited. I even called up my mother to tell her how happy I was to see a little bit blue sky that was looking out through the heavy clouds. The polluted environment was one reason I didn't wanna stay in Beijing. Now I see maybe things can be different. I could even see the surrounding mountains so far away. It was a lovely day.

So I had an interview today. It all went well, by my standard. I wasn't that nervous and I liked the company and the job too. We'll see what happens.

Beijing is actually surprisingly clean and modern. Everything is newly built. They also reuse all tickets they issue. What a great idea! Environment friendly, I like that.

And this clean place is MY own country. Just by thinking of that made me happy and proud. Now if I want a quality life, I have no need to look any further. It's right here, right in front of me. This is great.

Following good people's advice can I now see a new hope for my life. I'm really looking forward to that...

4 comments:

Lula said...

Good for you! I'm glad the interview went well. I will send happy thoughts your way.

Miyonao said...

Thanks! Not so bad, we'll see what happens.

Sangye Norbu said...

秋高气爽,愿诸吉祥。

Miyonao said...

谢谢,祝您十一快乐。