Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Honest Scrap

10 honest things about myself:

1. I wish I didn't have to grow up in Japan. It was a nightmare.

2. I do not like Japan. (Trying to let this go though. On the other hand, Japanese food is my favorite. I also appreicate a lot of things about Japan. Nothing is completely bad or completely good.)

3. Ever since our family emmigrated to Japan, all my life I'd tried to fit in. And I had never been successful. I was always an outsider.

4. I have some past I wish I could erase. I'm afraid they might affect my future somehow.

5. I wasted most of my teenage time by watching useless Japanese TV programs all day and all night long.

6. I used to be a hateful person. I used to be super paranoid(still a little now) thinking everyone hates me and taking things people said and did way too seriously.

7. I could only focus on others' bad personalities intead of their good.(I'm better now.)

8. I am a Buddhist. Buddhism seesm to be the only way that I can get over my miseries and lead me to a happy life.

9. I appreciate my cousin and her husband who are letting me stay with them, who don't say much about me but always paying attention to me, who will be there whenever I need them. I love their kid.

10. I love my life now. I have so much to look forward in the future. Thanks to Buddhism, to everyone who has supported me in every way. Thanks to my country where I can finally feel like being at home. I love here. I love being a Chinese. Thanks god that I'm finally going to the right direction. I believe it's never too late.

3 comments:

Lula said...

Thank you for sharing Miyonao. You sound very positive.

Miyonao said...

Thanks for tagging me. hehe..
Yes, I try to be positive. It makes me happier.

spacedlaw said...

Interesting set of facts.