Saturday, December 6, 2008

What I Want

I want a boyfriend, a husband, a life-long partner, a family, a beloved kid, a home, pets, and everything that comes with the word "marriage." I've never wanted this whole set as much I do now.

I admire happily married couples. I admire their life and their happiness. Marriage makes us feel whole and completed. I believe so.

I'm telling myself everyday that soon my wish will be fulfilled. I know it will but it may take time. Sometimes I can't wait to see this happen. But all goodness of life doesn't come easy. Patience, patience, and more patience. That used be something I was never good at. Now, I'm still not so patient. But I'm trying to be calmer and more enduring.

A happy marriage is what I want in life more than anything. I don't care about work or anything else. A happy marriage is the base of all other things in life. I think so. Especially for women.

May my wish and hope be fulfilled...

and so are yours...

7 comments:

Dan H said...

I hope all your wishes and hopes are fulfilled. I am sure you will find your life partner. I got married when I was 33 years old. Before I met my wife I was absolutely convinced that I would spend my life alone. You never can tell when it is going to happen. I think the only way you can go wrong is by being too impatient, and committing to someone who you are not meant to be with.

Shadow said...

of course all your wishes will come true. when the time is right. enjoy your life as it is now. fully. you'll look back to now some day, with fond feelings and memories. make those memories now. by living in the now...

Miyonao said...

"I think the only way you can go wrong is by being too impatient, and committing to someone who you are not meant to be with."

I couldn't agree more, Dan. Thank you. I've being impatient all my life and that's why I made so many mistakes.

"by living in the now..."

Absolutely, Shadow. I try to do that each day.

Lula said...

I'm a firm believer in the perfect person coming along when the time is right. You'll get your wish.

Miyonao said...

Thanks, Lulabelle. I hope so too.

mile191 said...

thank you for reading me. and for your comment. i will hope and wish for you that you get what you want in life, this wish. in the meantime, be a happy person. discover yourself, who you want to become, and in that discovery your wish will become reality...and you will bring it to you because of your contentment with yourself.

i hope you will write some of your stories. i am married, i have children, they are all my happiness, but i am still not content, because i forgot to discover me, and to uncover the pains that i have in my past, to let them go. so I WISH for you that you will get all that you want, along the journey that you discover yourself, and that you will have pure happiness. thanks again for reading. I will keep an eye on yours as well.

take care ♥

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.