Monday, December 29, 2008

What a Disappointment

A coworker introduced me one of her friends to me today after knowing I was hoping to meet someone. They used to work together. We exchanged messenger IDs and started chatting tonight.

I've never ever talked to anyone who's as rude and stupid as him! Unbelievable! After we started chatting for 5 or 10 minutes. This question popped up, "what do you think about marriage?" Well, I thought it was a "little" early to talk about stuff like that, but I answered the question. But that wasn't the end of his questionings. "How tall are you?" Well, if you thought that was okay to ask, then hear this. "How much do you weigh?" What the hell is wrong with him???? Well, if I were a real thin girl, I may not have minded. That's the thing bothering me the most. And he SMARTLY chose the "right" question to ask. I thought nowadays in China it's been considered rude to ask a woman's weight too. Guess I was wrong?? Shouldn't he have some kind of sense for sensitive questions like this, and asking a girl whom he's never even met????? Go to hell!

Well, he still didn't finish yet. "Are you a career-oriented type of woman?" I finally ran out of my patience and said, "your questions are too.... serious..., feels like an interview." Then I excused myself by saying I had to take a shower and go to sleep soon. I guess he got it and said okay and nothing else. THANK GOD! I'm not interested in talking to him again...

Well, this isn't gonna be easy, but like all the good stuff in life, it won't come easy. I guess I'm gonna need a lot more patience.

2 comments:

Shadow said...

better rid of now than later...

Lula said...

What a rude person! You handled it well though-better than I would have!