Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hello bloggers

I'm out of my mind these days. Full time job + translation job every night, sometimes even in the morning before I go to work, and of course on weekends. No time to relax at all. And I don't get to sleep enough from time to time because I'm sleeping in the living room. Kid cries at night, I wake up. Cousin't husband stays up late....means I'll have to stay up late. Someone gets up early in the morning... means I wake up early too. And it's extra busy at work because someone had to take a few days off unaccounced to anybody! How is that possible?

Well, I'm complaining. I know it's not good. So I tried to tell myself positive things this morning. I can take a break soon with the part-time translation work anyway. (Although there's still something coming up soon.)

There was a good surprise at work yesterday though. The company gave me a book called "Happy for No Reason, 7 Steps to Being Happy from the Inside Out" for my birthday(although it's kind of late by more than a week). It's almost like they knew what I wanted and what I've been working on. It's the Chinese version. I started reading right away. Seems to be a good one which topped a few sales ranking. Although it's only a present given to everyone in the company for their birthdays, it did make me happy.

Anyways, I missed blogging and wanted to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well.

Life is good no matter what. It all depends on how to perceive it.

2 comments:

Dan H said...

I hope you will be able to take a break soon from the translating job. It sounds like you are having to take on too much at once. I think things often happen for a reason, and it was good that you got that book from work. I hope it helps.

Lula said...

I'm glad to hear from you, I was concerned.

And happy belated birthday! I'm sorry I missed your day. The book sounds great, let us know how you like it.