Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sick

Visited two Buddhist temples today in this freezing weather. Thought I was gonna die. Couldn't really enjoy it because it was just too cold. And I also caught cold and wasn't feeling well.

Well, I've calmed down a little bit today. Maybe I had too much caffein yesterday. I don't know what it is, sometimes I just have a hard time to control my emotions(a lot of times).

I'm still confused. I'm not sure if he is the one I want... One thing I know for sure is that I wanna get to know him. I've never seen anyone who has travelled as much as he did, speaks as many languages and has as much intelligence as he does. I'd like to hear all his countless stories. I'm sure that listening to him would be like reading a real-life novel. And it'll be full of dramas, emotions and surprises. Would that be okay if we just become very good friends? I guess it'll be fine if both of us didn't have feelings towards each other... And is it the case right now? I don't know. Also working together makes it harder.

Well, I'm gonna forget about all this and just go to sleep. Everything will be okay, I know it will.

2 comments:

Lula said...

Ooh, a twist! Your boss! Be careful.....but follow your heart.

I hope you feel better soon.

Miyonao said...

Yeah, I know. It's hard to find jobs right now. It won't be funny if it affects any of us at work.