Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Strange Dream

----------------------------
Seems like we were all visiting some rural place and staying in a old dirty looking motel. I was sleeping in my room. Then I felt someone pressed his lips against mine but I couldn't tell it was a dream or real. I was too tired to wake up. I was thinking it must be a dream, but it just felt too real for a dream. I finally woke up and realized it was not a dream. He was laying next to me telling me that he was wondering if I wanted this too. Seems like he sneaked into my room while I was sleeping. I thought I should've locked the door. I said no. I was still too sleepy to completely be awake and be freaked out. He stayed on my bed for a while, maybe to see if I might change my mind. Then he got up. As he was putting his clothes on, I kind of didn't want him to go.

After he left, I couldn't fall back to sleep. All of sudden, I started seeing shadows inside of the room. I thought it must be a dream. But they kept showing up. Then I saw shadows showing up outside of the window as well. I was terribly scared. Finally, I decided to go visit his room. As I was getting dressed, he opened the door again asking me if I wanted to join them to get something to eat and maybe just leave this place from there. I was disappointed and cranky. I said no. He left again. I had to stay in that creepy room by myself.
------------------------------
God knows why I'm dreaming of him again. A weired dream that had dreams inside of the dream. It felt so real that I could only realize it was really a dream after I woke up.

Well, hope I don't develop the special ability to see ghosts!

7 comments:

spacedlaw said...

Seeing ghosts could be interesting, Even in dreams, your confusion about the man shows.

Miyonao said...

Yes, I'm confused and I'm dying to have a relationship. I keep telling myself no rush, just relax. But conciously unconciously, every single day I'm still hoping for the one to show up.

Maybe he'll show up by the time I decided to give up?

Shadow said...

wow, spooky indeed. i sense confusion. and a longing too. for love as you say? or maybe just belonging?

Lula said...

That's exactly right Miyonao. When you no longer NEED a man is when the perfect one shows up!

Miyonao said...

I think you're right, Lulabelle. So I'll try to not to think about this and not to keep my expectation high.

marc aurel said...

In line with what I have absorbed from what various teachers tried to tell me, a woman, say, in my dream represents the feminine aspect of my self, (from my unconscience). If I also know that woman in waking life, I am quite likely to form an anima projection on her. Thus it is that we become fixated by those we fall in love with and also it is the reason we are attracted to certain actors, for example. When you animus projection appears, step carefully. If you remain calm, frank and honest, you will be vulnerable, which is when you are, I think most likely to fall in love and have someone fall in love with you. Marriage, after all, is a great celebration of an event that has not been easy to come to. Before marriage, some of us go through relationships, which may not be fully committed. I regard these as trial marriages. We have to learn how to be married. Enough of my lecture!

Miyonao said...

Thanks for your "lecture," Marc(^-^). The problem I have right now is that although I do feel some kind of connection with him, I'm not physically attracted by him. But I think he and I can be good friends.

Reading your blog has become one of my daily routines. Have a great weekend!