Saturday, February 14, 2009

Nothing much...

I love blogging, but these days I don't know what I wanna write about. I miss writing something to share with other bloggers. So I'm just gonna write whatever comes up to mind tonight.

Well, life is short. I hear people say that all the time. I never gave much thought of it before. But now I do. Now I feel life is too short that I won't be able to have enough time to accomplish whatever that is I wanna do in life. A sense of urgency? Yes, an urgency that I feel I need to hurry to start doing whatever that is I wanna accomplish.

These days I think I have found my purpose of life. I wanna pursue the way of life as a Buddhist for the rest of my life. And it is Tibetan Buddhism. On the other hand, I also wanna get married and find the true soulmate whose purpose of life is as same as mine.

Well, I do still have a lot of confusions going on such as whether at some point I wanna become a nun. But as long as I have that kind of confusions, I won't decide what to do. So I'll take it slowly and see what happens.

May you all be satisfied and happy with your life... Life is wonderful!

3 comments:

Shadow said...

satisfied indeed, that's a good wish.

Lula said...

You sound very positive, good for you!

Shadow said...

hiya, and thanks for for your visit... the pictures... just follow the link at the end of my posts, where it says 'picture'. that's where i get the pictures from.